How Can You Maintain Your Longevity With Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Erectile dysfunction is one of the major disorders through which males suffer a lot because they cannot get an erection at the time of having sex. This problem creates a sense of embarrassment for them as they can’t share this with anyone openly. It occurs in males of all ages, but especially older males are on the top to suffer from erectile dysfunction. It can take a rise by smoking and drinking too much alcohol.
If a person who has erectile dysfunction takes Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg, the Sildenafil Citrate in the Jelly can relax and smooth the muscles of the penis. Therefore, these relaxed muscles increase the flow of blood in the penis, which leads to erections. Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and diabetes causes erectile dysfunction in males.
What is Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg?
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in males. It works faster and gets into function in just 10 to 15 minutes after consumption. It is produced by Ajanta Pharma in India containing Sildenafil Citrate. It is an oral jelly formation of Kamagra and affects quickly as compared to tablets. It is beneficial for many users that Ajanta Pharma produces Kamagra, i.e. Oral Jelly, in various fruit flavours. It is for those patients who face problems in swallowing the tablet. Kamagra Jelly UK is the best available medicine that can help you in solving your problem of ED.
How does Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg function?
The Kamagra belongs to the family of Sildenafil Citrate, an active ingredient present in it, which is the PDE5 inhibitor.. Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg UK helps to relax the muscles and increase the blood flow in the penis, which gives a smooth and long-lasting erection. This problem usually occurs in old age as the muscles get weaker and persons in that age suffer from a lot of diseases that invite Erectile dysfunction to develop.
How can you administer Kamagra Oral Jelly as a treatment for erectile dysfunction?
Kamagra Oral Jelly can be taken anytime before you wish to have sexual intercourse with your partner, and it will begin to work soon after the consumption. It works faster than tablets. Many users have shared their views to take the drug one hour before your scheduled activity for better satisfaction. It can last up to 4 hours after it starts working. Follow the instructions given by the doctors about the dose and the administration process.
If you are using Sildenafil Citrate, it is better to stop heavy, fatty meals and alcohol since the drug has a slower effect. Another ingredient that you should avoid while taking Kamagra UK is grapefruit. Mixing grapefruit in some way with Sildenafil Citrate will cause as many consequences in your body.
What are the side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg UK?
- Flushing or hotness of the body part
- Blurred vision or loss of vision
- Pain in the Muscles
- Upset stomach or indigestion
- Painful Erection
Some Safety Advice
Advice is better to be followed if given correctly. Correct information can make you know about the thing you are doing, and wrong information can lead to mistakes. So it’s better to follow the advice given by the doctor.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly is not recommended to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are consuming any medicine to decrease your high blood pressure, you should consult your doctor as Kamagra Jelly can lower your blood pressure for a short period.
- If you are suffering from any other problem related to the heart, liver, and kidney and consuming other nitrates, avoid consuming Kamagra Jelly and consult your doctor.
- Patients suffering from any disease related to a physical defect of the penis, such as angulation, cavernosal fibrosis, and Peyronie, should consume after the doctor’s advice as it may cause permanent loss of sexual efficiency.
- There are chances of a prolonged and painful erection, also known as priapism, that can last for more than 4 hours. Kamagra Gold 100mg can be taken with care for the patients suffering from priapism.
- Children and males below the age of 18 years are not advised to take this pill. They should be kept away from the medicine.
- This is a prescribed medicine and can be purchased only if prescribed by a qualified doctor.
- Do not drink and smoke if you are consuming this tablet, as drinking and smoking will reduce the effect of pills on your body.
- The habit of smoking regularly can cause reactions and suffer from heart and blood pressure problems. Some of the reactions occur while having sex.