How Do You Take Oral Jelly 100mg?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a prescribed drug that treats erectile dysfunction, which means when you are unable to maintain an erection. It is approved for males over the age of 18 years or older. Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg contains the drug called viagra, which is in the category of drugs called PDE5 inhibitors.
It works by increasing the blood flow to your penis, which helps you maintain an erection. But it only works if you are sexually aroused. It comes in jelly form, which can be directly taken orally without water or juice.
The Advantages Of Kamagra Oral Jelly UK
- Kamagra is an effective drug.
- It is easy to use and consume.
- It helps men to build their confidence and self-esteem.
- Taking one sachet daily can help you maintain an erection and have satisfying intercourse.
- It increases blood flow to the penis and helps in softening its muscles.
- It helps with boosting energy.
- The jellies are easily available online.
What Should Be The Dosage?
It should be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be taken only if advised by the doctor or if you are having an erectile dysfunction problem. You should take Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg1 hour before having intercourse.
It will help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. The time it takes to work varies from person to person, but the normal time it takes is 1 hour or 30 minutes. You should avoid taking this medicine if you do not have erectile dysfunction. And it shouldn’t be taken one at a time.
- Do not take this medicine if you are already taking nitrate.
- Don’t take it if you have had a heart attack, liver problems, or low blood pressure.
- Consult with your doctor if you are experiencing any allergic reactions.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when taking this medicine.
- Do not consume grapefruit or grapefruit products while taking this medicine.
- If you face any vision-related issues, consult with your doctor.
- Do not take Kamagra oral Jelly if you are taking pulmonary arterial hypertension drugs.
Kamagra Jelly can have various side effects too, like:
- Stomach upset
- Drinking alcohol can lower blood pressure.
- It is not planned for women.
- Rashes and dizziness
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in the joints
- Vision disturbance
- Overheat in the body
Kamagra should be taken with or without food. But if you take Kamagra Oral Jelly UKwith a meal, it will take a long time to start its work. Especially if you eat a lot of fat.Using more than one sachet can lead to serious side effects, so you should consult with a doctor about your erectile dysfunction and about the drug that will be perfect for treating it.