How Is Kamagra Soft Tablet 100mg Different From Other ED Medicines?
Erectile Dysfunction is a common problem in men that can make the process of sexual intercourse difficult, especially if it’s not treated. There are many issues related to sex such as poor sex drive and problems with ejaculation. When you try to have sexual intercourse your body fails to respond due to erectile dysfunction which prevents you from performing well during sexual intercourse with the partner. Every couple wishes to have pleasurable sex in their life and medical issues like ED makes the life difficult. In this blog, we will talk about an instant solution to have pleasurable sex with the partner. So, stay connected!
Kamagra Soft Tablets – Easily Chewable Tablets
Kamagra Soft tablets 100mg is a leading erectile dysfunction antitoxins produced in an indian pharmaceutical company, Ajanta pharma. This tablet is an alternative for those patients who are unable to swallow the pill. It should be chewed 20 to 30 minutes before you are planning to have sex. Kamagra soft tablets after being chewed go into the intestines and start working. It is the best tablet which can make the lives of couples happy. The drug contains Sildenafil Citrate and its effects are similar to other pills containing this ingredient. Only one dose of Sildenafil is enough to make your penis erect enough to have sex.
What Is The Correct Dosage To Be Consumed?
The doctor suggests that Kamagra Soft tablets should be taken once a day. You can also divide one Kamagra Soft tablet 100mg into two parts for getting an erected penis. In some cases where it’s not practical to take this much at once- such as with those who are taking blood thinners or other medications and have an allergy to sildenafil citrate (the medication in Kamagra soft) – the dose may need to be reduced as per discussion with a doctor.
- Kamagra Soft Tablets 100mg can drop your blood pressure if consumed along with nitrates. Always consult your pharmacist before consuming the pills.
- Alcoholic people should not consume this tablet as it is restricted for them because it can lower the effect of the pill in your body than the normal.
- Women should not consume the tablet as it is made to improve penis erection issues in males.
- Soon after the medication it is advised that couples get involved in sexual activity.
- Kamagra tablets should not be consumed if you are taking any anti lingual drugs given for heart related problems.
- Avoid consumption of tablets with medications like cimetidine, erythromycin, ketoconazole, saquinavir, ritonavir, and itraconazole.
- Restrictions to consume the pills are also for those who have issues with blood pressure.
- If you have Peyronie disease meaning curved penis or any other matter related to your penis don’t consume the medication.
Men with a problem related to blood such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, and multiple myeloma should strictly avoid the consumption of the drug.