How Long Does Sildenafil Last?
Sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis, which aids in erection improvement. The most famous one is Kamagra100mgtablets. The duration of this depends upon different factors like diet, age, weight, etc. and on the dosage you have taken. It works by enabling the muscles in the penis to soften so that the blood can arrive and cause an erection.
Sildenafil for the treatment of ED lasts for about 4 hours and reaches its maximum concentration in an hour, so the best time to take sildenafil will be 30 to 40 minutes before having sex.
- Boost energy and aid in the restoration of vitality.
- It is easy to use as you can consume it with water or juice.
- Effective, sildenafil citrate or viagra,has been presumed to have the most effective results in curing ED.
- The tablet can last for several hours, which means that he can have intercourse during that time.
- You can easily purchase these tablets online. But make sure you have taken advice from the doctor.
How Long Did It Last?
It is important to keep in mind that sildenafil or Kamagra 100 UKwork only if you are sexually aroused, which involves having sexual thoughts, masturbating, etc. It works to treat ED and helps you maintain an erection.
It works by blocking an enzyme called cGMP. This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces relaxation in the muscles and provides blood flow in the penis. Sildenafil helps in increasing the blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation and enables men to keep an erection hard enough to have sex.
- Avoid the use of sildenafil if you are taking any nitrate tablets.
- Do not consume it if you have heart problems or other medical conditions like kidney-related problems, diabetes, etc.
- Do not consume grapefruit products while consuming these tablets.
- Don’t consume alcohol as it can lower your blood pressure.
- Stop using Sildenafil immediately if you are having any vision-related issues.
- Get your medication for ED from a reputed place.
- Take a proper diet when you are consuming sildenafil.
- If you have any allergic reactions, contact your doctor.
- Please do not take more than one tablet daily.
- Sildenafil is not made for women.
Sildenafil also has various side effects, like
- Nose bleeding problems
- Stomach upset
- Allergic reactions
- Vision-related problems
- Rashes and dizziness
- Taking more than one tablet a day can lead to a medical emergency.
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in the hands, ankles, or feet.
- Shortness of breath
Sildenafil is a medicine that should not be taken with grapefruit or with grape juice. It should be taken with a glass of water or juice. Sildenafil should be taken 1 hour before having intercourse as different people have different tendencies. You should consult with your doctor before starting any treatment for ED.