Insecurity regarding ‘normal penis size’ is widespread among men and boys. Inadequacy or concern about size and shape is entirely normal, but it can harm many men’s self-esteem and personal relationships. Men are anxious that their penis is too little or too small to please a lover. Many people believe that this needs to be “fixed.”
Penis Sizes On A Global Scale
- 45% of men believe they have a tiny penis.
- When flaccid, the average length was 7–10 cm (2.8 to 3.9 inches).
- When flaccid, flaccid circumference/girth ranged from 9 to 10 centimeters (3.5 to 3.9 inches).
- The average length when standing was 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).
- The circumference was approximately 12 cm when standing upright (4.7 inches).
Is My Penis Too Small?
Generally, men whose small penis meet the medically-defined criteria for penile lengthening should be considered for treatment only if their flaccid length is less than four centimeters (1.6 inches), or if their stretched or erect length is less than 7.5 centimeters (3 inches).
How To Measure Your Penis
When your penis is erect, it is easiest to measure. It is usual to receive different outcomes each time. Condoms should be bought after knowing your penis size. It holds up better and is safer for you and your partner if the condom fits well. The fit isn’t really important whatsoever but it certainly helps.
Stress And Anxiety When Having Sex
If you don’t feel like you measure up in terms of size, duration, or hardness, you will experience low self-esteem and more anxiety, which will also negatively affect your sex life.
Your mental condition and sexual performance are linked. Premature ejaculation (PE) and/or erectile dysfunction might occur if you are concerned about the size of your penis (ED). Anxiety about sexual performance can induce or exacerbate either of these disorders. Medicines like Cenforce 200mg UK helps you enjoy pleasurable sex with partner.
What Exactly Are PE And ED?
- PE occurs when a man orgasms prematurely during the sexual engagement. PE has a variety of causes that are not always evident, but it affects the majority of men at some point in their lives.
- When a man is unable to obtain or maintain an adequate erection for penetrative intercourse, he is said to have ED. Physical conditions that might lead to ED include:
- Cardiovascular Disease,
- Testosterone Deficiency.
How To Treat Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation can be treated in several ways, according to Online Doctor. The following are examples of common methods:
- Prescription pills like Kamagra UK
- When administered, local anesthetic creams act by desensitizing the penis.
- Condoms laced with a local anesthetic.
How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of erectile dysfunction, including as:
- Sildenafil Citrate,
- Tadalafil And
- Cialis Every Day.
It is important to remember though that medication isn’t the only option – a recent study found that pelvic exercises helped 40% of men with ED regain normal erections. Furthermore, 33.5% had significant improvements in their erectile function.